WATERCRESS SOUP RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 80 g of watercress.
– ½ kilo of potatoes.
– 1 onion.
– Half a glass of liquid cream.
– Water or vegetal broth.
– Wash the watercress.
– Pour a little oil in a pan and allow to heat thoroughly.
– Peel, cut and wash the onion. Place it in the pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Peel, wash and chop the potatoes. Add them to the pan and let it cook for about 8 minutes.
– Add hot water or vegetable broth. Raise the heat down to return to a boil. Once you have reached the boiling point, simmer for a quarter of an hour.
– When the potato is cooked, remove from heat. Bring the watercress and stir it all together until it is liquid.
– Add the cream and stir thoroughly.
Ways to serve it:
It can be served hot as a starter. If you prefer, you can place it for a few hours in the refrigerator to serve it cold.
More information on watercress.
22 April, 2022