How to use tempeh in the kitchen
CREAM OF VEGETABLES WITH TEMPEH
– 150g leeks
– 2 onions
– 80g of tempeh
– 1 glass of soymilk
– Wash, peel and chop the vegetables.
– In a saucepan or pot, pour the olive oil and brown the sliced vegetables and tempeh.
– Remove and reserve the tempeh (if desired) and cover all the vegetables almost completely with water and boil them for about 10-15 minutes covered with a lid.
– Once cooked, pour them together with most of the water and mince them with a blender.
– Add a glass of soymilk to increase its creaminess and correct salt.
– In case tempeh has been reserved separately, add it to the crushed cream.
Way to serve:
Serve it hot as a main dish
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh.
22 April, 2019