Burger of tempeh recipe
HOW TO PREPARE A TEMPEH BURGER
– 2 slices of hamburger buns or sliced bread.
– 1 onion
– 1 glass of white wine
– 2 tablespoons fresh tomato sauce
– 60g of tempeh
– Wash and cut onion strips.
– Place it in a pan or microwave with white wine and a little oil until reduced, caramelized and well cooked.
– When it starts to be golden, remove and cook the tempeh to have the same effect.
– Fry the bread in a toaster and set aside.
– Assemble the burger with onion, tomato sauce and tempeh.
Way to serve
Serve with salad if desired as starter
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh.
22 April, 2019