Pasta with tempeh recipe
TEMPEH WITH PASTA
– 150g watercress
– 200 g pasta
– 80g of tempeh
– Wash the watercress and put aside some of it on a dish.
– In a saucepan or pot pour one third water and boil the pasta over medium heat for 20 minutes.
– Cut the tempeh into cubes and saute in a pan with a little olive oil.
– Once pasta is cooked and tempeh sauteed, put both in a bowl and mix well.
– Add the watercress and salt to taste.
Way to serve:
Serve as a main dish
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh.
22 April, 2019