Apple PIE RECIPE
How to make an apple pie
HOMEMADE APPLE PIE RECIPE
- ½ kilo of flour.
- ¼ liter of water.
- 1 kg and half of apples.
- 125 cl of olive oil.
- ¼ kilo of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Knead the flour with water, oil and yeast, stirring it with your hands in a container.
- Allow it to ferment for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples, the heart has to be removed and the apples cut into thin slices.
- When the dough is ready, make a very thin dough layer on a tin tray.
- Put the apple slices on the dough tight next to one another until the whole mass is covered, leaving a space of 2 cm on the edges.
- Turn the border over the mass, forming a border so that the juice does not escape.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of it and cook in the oven for half an hour at 160 ° C. It is done when well toasted.
Ways to serve
Cut to pieces and served cold as a dessert.
More recipes and information on apple in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.