APPLES WITH MERINGUE
- 4 eggs
- 10 chopped almonds
- Clean, peel and wash the apples.
- Place the apples in a baking dish
- Make meringue paste
- After doing it cover the apples with it.
- Garnish the meringue with chopped almonds
- Bake the dish for 10 minutes at 200 º C.
- Before removing from oven, check the meringue is golden brown and well-cooked.
How to serve:
- Serve as a dessert at room temperature.
Other recipes of meringue
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.