Recipe of baked artichokes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 8 artichokes.
- 8 garlic cloves.
- Olive oil.
- Remove the stems of the artichokes. Remove the first hard leaves. Lop the tops of the artichokes.
- Hit the artichokes against a table to loosen the leaves.
- Wet the bottom of a baking dish with oil. Place the artichokes with the narrowest part up.
- Add a splash of Olive oil, few drops of lemon and a garlic clove on top of each artichoke. Salt at will.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve as a starter.
More information on artichokes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.