Vegetable food for fibromyalgia
EASY RECIPES FOR FIBROMYALGIA
How should recipes for fibromyalgia be?
In general, the recipes for fibromyalgia are intended to be:
- Easy to cook: To avoid fatigue, you can use frozen vegetables that have already been peeled, buy vegetables that have already been cooked, canned vegetables, sliced vegetables (section of supermarket fridge), etc.
- Very rich in magnesium: It is recommended to eat main dishes based on potato, sweet potato, legumes (lentils, chickpeas, etc.), or quinoa because they contain much more magnesium than pasta or rice.
- Rich in vitamin C: Try that in each meal of the day there is a contribution of vitamin C, in the form of fruit, for example, or by dressing the salads with lemon squeezed or with pepper in the salads (The peppers are very rich in vitamin C).
- In case of constipation, take bifidus yogurt with linseed, chia seeds, or a piece of quince (they provide fiber)
- A planned diet: It is recommended to plan the weekly diet to make it easier to carry out the diet.
List of recipes for fibromyalgia
|Potato salad with watercress
|Tomato seasoned with garlic, parsley and sesame
|Quinoa with basil
|Scrambled eggs with vegetables
|A salad rich in vitamin C
|Green salad with cheese, tomato and linseed
|Salad with a lot of vitamin C
|Pears cooked with cinnamon
|SHARE YOUR VEGETARIAN RECIPES
Sending the recipe description from the contact page
|Green beans with potatoes and carrots
|Cabbage with potatoes
|Rice with vegetables
|Roasted sweet potatoes
More information on fibromyalgia.
8 November, 2023