Benefits of roasted peppers
Health properties of baked artichokes
This is a light and healthy recipe, ideal for dinner or accompanying any dish:
Lycopene is a red pigment, which is also found in tomato. This component has been studied because of its antioxidant properties, increasingly known to the consumer (advertised on the packaging of tomato sauce, for example).
– Garlic contains allicin, with properties to reduce hypertension. Garlic is recommended especially for people who follow a diet or weight problems. Even in ancient times, Greeks, Romans and Egyptians knew the valuable properties of garlic (and onions) to improve circulation and to provide diuresis.
In short, this is an excellent way to enjoy vegetables, adequate in all balanced diets, and especially in slimming diets because it is low in fat and calories.
ROASTED PEPPERS RECIPE
– Wash the peppers.
– Place the peppers on a baking tray, whole, with part of the “tail” down.
– Season with a little oil and salt
– Roast in the oven for 1 hour at 170C.
– Remove from oven and let it cool 5 for minutes.
– Peel the peppers and cut into strips.
How to serve it
– Place on a serving platter and season with olive oil, garlic and parsley
– Serve as a starter, accompanying salads, sandwiches, or with bread with tomato.
22 April, 2019