Tricolor salad recipe and properties
Properties of avocado with tomatoes and cheese
- All salads are a source of vitamins and flavonoids with antioxidant properties.
- It provides magnesium, folic acid and vitamin C, nutrients necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
- Burgos cheese or Mozzarella contain protein and calcium, but also fat and cholesterol, so it should be consumed in moderation.
- In addition, tomato contains lycopene, a component that improves heart health and also has been shown to fight against prostatitis and prostate cancer.
AN EXCELLENT SALAD FOR CHOLESTEROL
Avocado is an excellent source of healthy fats. It has health benefits such as lowering cholesterol, increase levels of good cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular disease.
- People with obesity problems should moderate the amount of avocado oil and dressings.
- It is an excellent salad for diabetes.
- It is recommended to pregnant or breastfeeding women for its energy value and intake of calcium.
EASY RECIPE OF AVOCADO, TOMATO AND CHEESE
Ingredients of the recipe
- 1 large tomato per person
- 70 g. fresh cheese or mozzarella per person
- ¼ avocado per person
- Dry oregano
- Ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil to season
- Wash the tomato and cut into slices with the desired thickness, in the horizontal direction to the base of the tomato.
- Cut the cheese similarly to tomato.
- Split the avocado in half, remove the seed and separate the pulp from the skin with a spoon.
- Slice half an avocado.
- Place all ingredients in a serving dish decoratively. It may be, for example, as seen in the photograph. Another variant is to cut very thin slices so that the colors blend in better. With cherry tomatoes, you can do minivegetarian canapes.
- Season with olive oil and sprinkle some pepper or oregano leaves.
- Serve as a starter or accompaniment
More information and recipes on avocado.
3 January, 2022