Leeks with artichokes recipe
Artichokes and leeks baked with gruyere cheese
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of artichokes
- 400 g of leeks
- 200 g Gruyere cheese
- 4 garlic cloves.
- Vegetal Margarine
- Clean the artichokes and cut into strips without tails.
- Coat the bottom of a baking tray with margarine or olive oil.
- Peel the garlic cloves and place among the artichokes.
- Salt at will
- Put them in the oven to 200ºC and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Grate the Gruyere cheese and spread over artichokes. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
It is used as a main course.
More information on artichokes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.