Leeks with artichokes recipe
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of artichokes
- 400 g of leeks
- 200 g Gruyere cheese
- 4 garlic cloves.
- Vegetal Margarine
- Clean the artichokes and cut into strips without tails.
- Coat the bottom of a baking tray with margarine or olive oil.
- Peel the garlic cloves and place among the artichokes.
- Salt at will
- Put tem in the oven to 200ºC and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Grate the Gruyere cheese and spread over artichokes. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
It is used as a main course.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.