Mushrooms and artichokes pizza recipe
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 150 g of artichoke hearts (canned or cooked at home)
- Sauce of tomato.
- 1 30 cm pizza crust
- 1 avocado
- Lemon juice
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of Olive oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cut the artichokes into small elongated pieces.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread it well. Place the tomato, the mushrooms and the artichokes on the base properly. Water everything with olive oil.
- In a preheated oven at 200ºC, cook the pizza for a quarter of an hour.
- Split the avocado and remove the bone.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Add some avocado pieces cut into dice. Moisten with a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt at will and a little black pepper.
- Place in the oven again and cook for about 6 minutes.
Serve hot as a main course.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.