Mushrooms and artichokes pizza
Recipe of pizza made with artichoke hearts, mushrooms and tomato
- 200 g of mushrooms
- 150 g of artichoke hearts (canned or cooked at home)
- Sauce of tomato.
- 1 30 cm pizza crust
- 1 avocado
- Lemon juice
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of Olive oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cut the artichokes into small elongated pieces.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread it well. Place the tomato, the mushrooms and the artichokes on the base properly. Water everything with olive oil.
- In a preheated oven at 200ºC, cook the pizza for a quarter of an hour.
- Split the avocado and remove the bone.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Add some avocado pieces cut into dice. Moisten with a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt at will and a little black pepper.
- Place in the oven again and cook for about 6 minutes.
Serve hot as a main course.
More information on artichokes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.