Cashew sauce recipe
- 200g of raw cashews.
- 200g of ripe tomatoes.
- 2 onions.
- 1 large carrot.
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Put a skillet to heat without oil and roast the cashews.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables in equal parts. Leave them apart.
- Put in a pan a little oil and saute the onion.
- Add the carrot and then the tomato.
- Correct the salt and sugar.
- When cooked completely, add the chopped cashews and basil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce reduce.
- Remove from heat, pour into a bowl of pasta or vegetables or rice, etc.
Consumed as sauce with the first or second course.
More recipes and information on cashews in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.