Dry fruits cocktail
MACADAMIA NUTS RECIPES
MACADAMIA COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 100g. raw macadamia nuts without salt
- 100g. unsalted raw almonds
- 100g. unsalted raw cashews
- 50g. of raw unsalted pecans
- 70g. brown sugar
Photo of dry fruits cocktail, such as we can see in the market.
- In a skillet, lightly toast nuts all separately.
- Gather all the ingredients and finish them toasting with brown sugar.
- Stir constantly so the nuts to become well toasted.
- Let rest on a plate and eat when cool.
Optionally add water at the beginning of the preparation and wait until all the syrup is reduced.
This is a recipe rich in refined sugars completely contraindicated for people with diabetes.
Like all sugar-rich snacks, this recipe should be consumed occasionally and in moderation. Among its benefits, we can cite the wealth in minerals and healthy fats from nuts the recipe contains.
More recipes and information about macadamia nuts in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.