Main curative plants
- Cat's claw properties : Traditionally this plant has been widely used, especially by the Peruvian Ashaninca tribe, in the form of decoctions to treat cancer, tumors, joint pains caused by rheumatic diseases, respiratory problems, ulcers and degenerative diseases.
- Food rich in zinc :Nectarine is a fruit very rich in vitamin A but also has less amount of other vitamins such as vitamin C, B vitamins and vitamin E.
* Zinc in vegetarians: The natural sugar of mandarines is absorbed gradually given its content in fiber and fructose.
VEGETARIAN FOOD RECIPES
- Spinach omelette: Spinach omelette or egg with spinach is a very healthy and nutritious combination. It provides lots of vitamin A, folic acid (cleansing the arteries), fiber and protein
- Paperwhite cultivation: In case you want to grow them in cool climates, it is necessary to do it in a container to be able to carry it indoors to protect it from the inclemencies...
FLOWER OF THE MONTH
Characteristics of the flower of the month
Araceae plant, up to 1m high, originally from the Pacific coast (from California, in North America, to Canada and Alaska), native of humid climates. Native Americans used it as an edible. It is considered invasive and it is not allowed to be sold in
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.