How to make semolina
- Corn flour.
- Chickpea flour.
- Pea flour.
- 2 liters of water.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 125 g of crushed tomatoes.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Place a pan on the fire with two quarts of water.
- Mix all the flours on a plate with a little natural water. Stir until they form a smooth paste. Usually use two tablespoons of each flour, although this amount may vary depending on the taste of each guest. Some people prefer a thicker grits, others lean towards a more liquid paste.
- When the water boils, add the flour to the pan. Stir constantly for about ten minutes.
- Carve the garlic and add it along with the tomatoes.
- Cook in the fire, stirring occasionally for 5 or 6 minutes. Test to ensure it is cooked.
How to serve?
- Serve hot as the first course for lunch
More information on peas in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.