Varied vegetables mix
How to make a varied vegetable meal
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 medium kilo zucchini.
- 1 kilo of green beans very tender.
- A medium onion.
- Four medium potatoes.
- A liter of water.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half a dozen squash blossoms.
- Put the water and salt to boil in a pot..
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Pour the beans, zucchini, potatoes and onion.
- Clean squash blossoms and add them to the rest of vegetables.
- Add the oil.
- Boil for half an hour over low heat.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter.
More information about pumpkin and nutrition in the listing above
*Related information: More information about pumpkin
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.