CAULIFLOWER WITH POTATOES AND ARTICHOKES
Ingredients for four people:
- 1 small cauliflower.
- 1 kilo of potatoes.
- 1 kilo of artichokes.
- 1 onion (medium).
- 6 garlic cloves.
- 6 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- ¼ of liter of water.
- Two leaves of laurel.
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Place a pan with oil on fire.
- Cut the garlic in thin slices.
- Peel the potatoes and artichokes. Only the tender hearts are suitable.
- Fry the garlic. Once golden, add the water.
- Add the artichokes cut in half.
- Salt and simmer 1 / 4 hour
- Cut the cauliflower into small twigs and the onion into slices. Add the onion and cauliflower to the potatoes and artichokes.
- Put the bay leaves and paprika.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- In a mortar place a sprig of parsley and the two remaining garlic cloves. Chop well the two ingredients. Browse them, stirring a little and put out from the fire.
Way to serve it:
Serve hot as a starter.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.