Recipe of artichokes with potatoes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of artichokes.
- ¼ kilo of potatoes.
- 6 almonds.
- 1 garlic clove.
- 1 spoonful of flour.
- Soy sauce.
- Clean the artichokes, remove the outer leaves and stems and split them in half.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Place the potatoes and artichokes in a pot with water and boil. Add salt to taste.
- Peel the almonds. Peel the garlic and cut into cubes.
- In a saucepan, pour 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add the almonds and garlic and fry lightly.
- Add the flour and fry lightly. Add the potatoes and artichokes. Add 125 cl of water and soy sauce and cook for about ten minutes.
Serve it as a starter.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.