RECIPES OF ASPARAGUS
WILD ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
- � kilo of wild asparagus.
- Half a dozen eggs.
- 150 cl of olive oil.
- Clean the asparagus.
- Cut them into small pieces. Discard the stud that is not tender.
- Pour the olive oil in the paella.
- When hot, put the fried asparagus.
- Beat eggs and add salt.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the asparagus, stir them shaking the pan to prevent them to stick to the bottom of it.
- When the egg has set and browned, turn the to the other side the other side top brown it.
- Remove and place on a plate.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter on a plate.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.