Why is almond oil good for dry skin?
The main responsible for these effects is its high content of fatty acids that have a skin moisturizing effect.
In addition, the almond oil applied to the skin manages to increase the blood supply to the blood vessels of the skin. In this way, there is a greater supply of nutrients to the skin that keeps it in better conditions.
On the other hand, we must not forget its vitamin E content, a recognized antioxidant, whose importance in the maintenance of the skin and hair are essential.
Skin preparations with almond oil
Among the many beneficial preparations with almond oil for dry skin, we have, for example, the following:
Almond oil skin cream
This cream can also be used for normal skin
- 2 tablespoons of soybean oil
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 small tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- Hot water
- Mix the soybean oil, the almond oil and the brewer’s yeast well
- Add the oatmeal until a homogeneous paste is formed
- Add hot water until they become a clear mixture
How to apply it
- Apply to your face for 30 minutes
- Clean well with clear water.
Other preparations with almond oil
More information on almond oil and almonds
15 January, 2020