- 1 Properties of almond oil for the face and how to apply it
Properties of almond oil for the face and how to apply it
Why is almond oil good for facial skin?
Medicinal components of almond oil for the skin
Sweet almond oil is one of the most appreciated vegetable oils in natural cosmetics for its skin care properties.
It is the most suitable base oil to protect the skin and prepare remedies such as masks for dry hair or to prevent its fall, anti-cellulite oils, … Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and irritated skin. Ideal as massage oil.
The main responsible for these effects is its high content of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a moisturizing and nourishing effect on the skin. It contains a great richness in oleic acid, which maintains the skin’s natural barrier, giving it a healthier appearance and delaying the appearance of wrinkles.
Face preparations with almond oil
Among the many formulas with almond oil for your face, we have, for example, the so easy following one:
Almond oil softener for dry skin
- Place a teaspoon of almond oil in a glass.
- Dip a gauze in this oil
How to apply it
- Apply this oil on the areas of the face most affected by wrinkles, crow’s feet, etc.
- Massage these areas gently a couple of times a day, especially in the morning and before going to bed.
- Do not apply on your face if your skin is oily.
Other preparations with almond oil
More information on almond oil and almonds
15 January, 2020