BAKED CHANTARELLES WITH GARLIC AND PARSLEY
- Wash and clean the mushrooms.
- Place them on a baking tray.
- Season with oil.
- Bake at 180 º C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with garlic and parsley on top.
They are the favorite delicacy for lovers of the forest, but also a pleasure in any weight loss program, as they provide very few calories.
For their contribution in fiber and antioxidant minerals, this food is heart healthy and helps prevent cholesterol. They must be seasoned with olive oil, garlic and parsley, to completes its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and vitaminizing properties, respectively.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.