Brussels sprouts recipes
How to cook Brussels sprouts
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH POTATOES RECIPE
- 100g of brussels sprouts.
- 250g of potatoes.
- Put a pot of salted water to boil.
- Wash and cut in two the brussels sprouts.
- Wash and cut in two the potatoes.
- Boil for 20-30 min.
- Removed from fire once boiled. Dress them with oil.
- Dish and serve.
It can be used as accompaniment or as a first course for lunch.
Other Brussels sprouts recipes
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.