SEITAN WITH VEGETABLE BLOODY SAUCE
– 1kg of tomatoes
– 2 onions
– 100g of seitan
Making the seitan with bolognese vegetable sauce
– Scald the tomatoes in boiling water for one minute.
– Remove, peel and crush the tomatoes with a fork.
– Sauté the whole garlic peeled in a frying pan with virgin olive oil, remove once it begins to brown.
– Peel the onions, dice them and add them to the pan.
(If a more homogeneous texture is desired, all ingredients can be mashed with a blender)
– Cut the seitan and dice it in the pan with the onion until it begins to brown.
– Finely chop the parsley and add it to the stir-fry.
– Finally, add the tomato and let it simmer until it is reduced.
How to serve
– Season with salt and serve as a starter.
Other recipes with seitan
More information on seitan and other vegetable meat.