Vegetarian dish full of proteins
Chickpeas with seitan, a lot of protein
This dish is very suitable for sports or vegetarian diets needing to take protein foods, combining vegetable proteins (peas) with cereal (seitan).
Other properties of chickpeas with seitan
Fiber helps maintain a good intestinal flora, which is the center of the body’s immunity.
Why to add turmeric to the vegetarian proteins?
Adding turmeric to your dishes, in addition to color, provides the benefits of curcuminoids to improve digestion and prevent stomach and liver pain.
CHICKPEAS WITH SEITAN RECIPE
Chickpeas with seitan
- 70 g. cooked chickpeas
- 100 g. Seitan
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- Homemade tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Peel and cut the onion into cubes.
- Saute the onion with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Wash the zucchini and cut into cubes. Add to the onion
- Mix 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and stir well to make it the mixed powder.
- Add the chickpeas to the fried vegetables.
- Add homemade tomato sauce and a little water to cover.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve as a main dish.
More information about vegetarianism.
12 May, 2021