- 1 Allergy to milk herbal remedies
Allergy to milk herbal remedies
ALLERGY TO LACTOSE CHARACTERISTICS
What is lactose allergy?
Lactose allergy does not exist. We can talk about an allergy to cow’s milk protein.
Allergies are reactions produced by proteins that, on coming into contact with receptors that have our body’s defenses, interpret them as alien to it. Therefore, they react to fight them, producing the allergic reaction.
Lactose is a sugar, not a protein and therefore, does not generate allergy.
The reaction to lactose is intolerance, usually due to a deficit in the enzyme that breaks it down and, therefore, can not digest it, causing the symptoms and discomfort typical of this pathology.
This deficit can be caused by multiple factors.
* More information on lactose intolerance
NATURAL PLANT REMEDIES TO ALLERGY TO LACTOSE
Phytotherapy. Medicinal plants for the treatment of milk allergy
The best remedy for an allergy to a food is to stop taking this food. (See “Diet for lactose intolerance” )
However, there are a number of plants whose preparations can help to reduce the adverse reactions that the body produces when it comes into contact with a food.
They are plants that have anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties.
Remedies with medicinal herbs for milk allergy
Among them we have the following:
Comfrey has the property of reducing the level of histamine in the body, thus decreasing the symptoms of allergy
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) With antihistamine properties (Maceration for 8 hours of the decoction to 10% of dried root, a couple of cups a day)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Extract prepared for sale in pharmacies and herbalists(Take according to the conditions of use of the preparation, without exceeding the dose, so that it is not toxic)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) Infusion of a couple of tablespoons of dried flowers per liter of water. Drink 3 cups daily.
- Apple (Malus domestica) Apple cider vinegar is sometimes effective for the intolerance of certain foods (Take a couple of tablespoons in a glass of water, sweetened with honey)
Food and allergy
It has been proven that the ingestion of certain foods can help reduce their symptoms or prevent their appearance. Among them, the most important are:
Supplements for allergy
Among the most important supplements we have bee pollen, which is often effective.
* Related information: Milk in intestinal diseases
More information on milk problems .
22 June, 2021