How to make kefir with walnuts
WALNUTS CAKE WITH KEFIR RECIPE
– 250g of flour
– 80g of chopped walnuts
– 150g of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of yeast
– 3 eggs
– 300ml of kefir
– Preheat oven to 180 º C.
– Grease bottom of pan and pour a little flour to prevent cake to stick or line it with baking paper towels with the same purpose.
– In addition, in a bowl, pour the egg yolks and beat them with the sugar, until it starts to whiten.
– Add the flour to the mixture, previously strained together with the yeast, until all the ingredients become uniform and smooth.
– Add the stiff egg whites to the mixture gradually attempting to maintain their maximum volume, moving from bottom to top.
– Once all the ingredients unified, place the dough in the pan and put in the oven for about half an hour, until becoming well cooked inside and golden on the outside.
– Unmold when cool
How to serve
Garnish, if desired, and serve as dessert.
* Related information:
More recipes and information about eggs.
22 April, 2019