Nutrition for dark circles under the eyes
SUITABLE FOOD FOR BAGS UNDER THE EYES
Diet for eye bags
Diet is crucial for the good health of one’s whole body. A proper diet is very convenient to have a good skin, since it provides it with the necessary nutrients. Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, zinc, calcium, phosphorous and bioflavonoids are specially required for the skin
For bags under the eyes, not just suitable foods will be needed to improve the skin condition of the skin surrounding the eyes, but we will also need to choose the suitable diets to treat a variety of bodily abnormalities that may be responsible for an increased presence of eye bags.
Causes of dark circles or eye bags
– Poor circulation: Sometimes poor circulation is the main cause of the accumulation of blood around the eyes. Because the skin of this area is very thin, increasing blood on this area makes dark circles more visible.
A proper diet will help improve cardiovascular diseases, such as hypertension or arteriosclerosis, or metabolic disorders, such as high cholesterol levels, the main factors directly responsible for poor blood circulation.
– More information about diet for hypertension.
– More information about diet for arteriosclerosis.
– More information about diet for cholesterol.
Diseases that cause directly or indirectly dark circles or eye bags
Sometimes dark circles are the result of scratching or rubbing the eye area at those times when it itches. Some skin diseases such as dermatitis, eczema or allergies typically produce great discomfort. An adequate diet for these diseases helps reduce itching and, consequently, reduces the risk of scratching and the increased likelihood of developing dark circles.
– More information about diet for dermatitis.
– More information about diet for eczema.
– More information about remedies for itching.
We must not forget that some anomalies that directly affect the eyes, such as conjunctivitis or tired eyes, also cause much itching and encourage the affected person to scrub her/ his eyes. Eating the right foods to prevent the occurrence of this unpleasant itching is one way to avoid the formation of dark circles or bags under the eyes.
More information about bags under the eyes and its natural treatment.