Natural vegetarian recipes with legumes
RECIPES WITH LEGUMES
- Half a kilo of lentils
- 1 large onion
- 2 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- Put the lentils to soak for one hour before cooking.
- Cut the onion and leek in little pieces. Add a pinch of salt.
- Slowly fry the onion and leek
- Add the peeled and diced tomato. Sauté slowly along with the sweet bay.
- At the end, add the drained and raw lentils, the carrot and the garlic.
- Cover with water (best with vegetable broth) and add salt to taste.
- Boil for about 12-15 minutes . This dish will be much more nutritious if we add, before boiling, a handful of rice.
Other recipes with legumes:
- Soy tofu
More information on legumes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.