POTATOES POT RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 6 medium potatoes.
- 2 onions.
- 2 carrots
- 1 kilo of beans.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Fill the pot with 1 / 3 of water.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and wash them well. Cut into slices.
- Clean and wash the beans, onions and carrots.
- When the water begins to boil, add the beans.
- Boil for 10 minutes, add the potatoes, the onions and carrots.
- Add salt
- Let boil about 30 minutes.
(In addition to the onions and carrots, when the beans have boiled 10 minutes, additionally you can add half a kilo of cooked chickpeas)
Ways to serve: Serve hot as a starter.
More information on natural food in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.