PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for Meniere's disease
Internal use preparation to treat Meniere's disease
Among all the suitable plants, we can point out the following:
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) Because of its hypotensive properties, mistletoe improves the symptoms of this disease, specially ringing in the ears or tinnitus. (Decoction for 15 minutes of a teaspoonful of branches and leaves per cup ( Do not exceed the amount of 5 g per day)
- Apple (Malus domestica) Apple cider vinegar cures for 30 days help overcome this illness. (Mix two teaspoonfuls of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink a couple of glasses a day divided into the two main meals for a month)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) It helps combat ringing in the ears and dizziness. ( Infusion of one teaspoon per cup of water. Drink 2 or 3 cups daily.
External use preparations to treat Meniere's disease
- Garlic (Allium sativum), lavender (Lavandula sp), Mint (Mentha arvensis, Mentha piperita, Mentha rotundifolia, etc.) And common mullein (Verbascum thapsus): Because of their bactericidal properties, they are particularly appropriate when Meniere's disease responds to an internal infection in the middle ear. (Carefully provide a couple of drops of diluted oil of these plants inside the ear with a piece of cotton )
- Elder (Sambucus nigra) vaporization of the decoction of a handful of flowers in water ( See how to apply vaporization method in the general study of the plant)
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) and olive (Olea europaea): (Make a small ball with parsley and olive oil, add a little salt and introduce the mixture into the ear)
- Plantain (Plantago major) (Crush a tender leave and pour a few drops in the ear)
More information about Meniere's disease and its natural treatment in the listing above.