REMEDIES FOR HYPOTENSION
Home remedies for low blood pressure
HOW TO CURE HYPOTENSION WITH NATURAL MEDICINE
Phytotherapy. Herbal tea remedies to treat hypotension
Ammong all the curative herbs for hypotension, we can point out the following:
- Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus, Panax quinquefolium) American ginseng or Siberian ginseng have been proved to be able to stabilize blood pressure levels, making it useful both in cases of hypertension and hypotension. (More information about them in the different studies of each plant)
- Fumitory (Fumaria officinalis) With properties to reinforce heart beat, very useful to treat heart failure and hypotension (Infusion for 15 minutes of 4 tablespoons per liter of water. Two cups a day)
Attention! If we keep on taking the previous preparation for more than 10 days, its properties are reversed, with which, by reducing the red globules, it exerts a slightly hyposthenic function - lost of corporal energy - and hypotensive value - it decreases blood pressure.
- Linden (Tilia spp.) Linden sapwood has hypertensive properties so its use could be used for the treatment of hypotension. (Decoction of a teaspoon of dry sapwood of lime per cup of water for 1 / 4 hour. Take a couple of cups a day) (Take 90 drops of tincture of sapwood per day divided into three portions. On sale in pharmacies and stores)
Hawthorn is suitable for hypertension as well as for hypotension
Hawthorn possesses vasodilator properties of the coronary arteries which encourages blood circulation. flavonoids (quercetin, rutin, and catechin vitexin) some minerals (potassium, magnesium and calcium), the neurotransmitter dopamine and the purine adenine are the most responsible for this property.
This same plant, as we saw earlier, also helps It can be considered as regulatory in cases of hypertension and hypotension. (Infusion of a spoonful of dried flowers, two or three times a day. It can be taken without time limit.)
Administered in adequate doses, it generally presents no contraindication. In high doses it can convey decreased heart rate, arrhythmia, respiratory depression and hypotension..
Some other remedies for hypotension
They that can only be taken with a medical prescription because they are dangerous or very poisonous:
- Hellebore (Helleborus phoetidus)
- Lily of the valley (Convallaria majalis)
More information about low blood pressure in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.