Cauliflower salad recipe
RECIPE OF CAULIFLOWER SALAD WITH BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 4 people of a cauliflower salad
300 g broccoli
- 300 g cauliflower
- 10 g grated toasted almonds
- 1 / 2 yogurt
- Olive oil.
- Fresh mint
- Lemon juice
Preparation of a cauliflower salad
- Clean, peel and chop the broccoli and the cauliflower.
- Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and cauliflower and leave them until you return it to boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and let drain and cool.
- Place in a bowl the yogurt, the Olive oil and two or three leaves of fresh mint. Mix well. Add some lemon juice.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower on a platter and add the above mixture.
Ways to serve a cauliflower salad
- Serve it cold as a starter, decorated with the toasted grated almonds.
More information on natural foods.
5 November, 2021