- Clean the blackberries
- Make a syrup with sugar (Pour the sugar and water in a frying pan, stir until dissolved completely)
- Allow to cool.
- Pour the syrup into a blender. Add half the blackberries and mix everything well until transformed into a puree.
- Add remaining blackberries and cut with a fork, so that some bits remain full.
- Put in the fridge to cool.
- Serve cold as a dessert with yogurt, for garnish ice cream or as a supplement to cover biscuits or waffles.
More information on blackberries
23 July, 2021