Food for blood clots
How to prevent blood clots in the blood?
A poor diet may be responsible for thickening of the blood, with clots, which hinder the blood flow and can cause abnormalities or strokes, such as hemorrhoids, headaches, varicose veins, cellulite, heart attacks, angina pectoris, stroke, etc.
SUITABLE FOOD FOR PREVENTING THE FORMATION OF CLOTS
- Foods that make the blood more fluid: The right foods to prevent blood clots or to dissolve them are those that contain antiplatelet components capable of thinning the blood. Among them, them there are many vegetables, such as pepper, garlic, onions. Many species are particularly useful as ginger, cayenne, paprika, black pepper and other hot peppers. No less important are the fruits in general and some nuts like almonds or peanuts.
- Foods rich in fiber: We should not forget the use of foods rich in fiber, which can lower cholesterol and control constipation that may be responsible for the development of circulatory problems such as varicose veins or hemorrhoids.
Eating garlics prevents the formation of blood clots
NON- SUITABLE FOOD FOR DISSOLVING OR PREVENTING CLOTS
Not recommended foods that promote blood clotting These foods have those who are:
- Foods rich in vitamin K. This vitamin helps blood to thicken.
- Foods high in sodium: They Hurt general circulation.
- Foods rich in saturated fats: They are responsible for the appearance of cholesterol, a factor which can promote blood clots.
More information on the natural treatment of blood clots.