List of foods rich in vitamin K
What foods contain a lot of vitamin K?
Among foods with vitamin K we will highlight:
Foods of animal origin with vitamin k:
- The amounts of vitamin K in meats is very low except for the liver and egg yolk.
- The content of vitamin K in milk or derivatives (yogurts, cheeses, etc.) is much lower.
How to know which vegetables are rich in vitamin K ?
Dark green leafy vegetables, such as chard or spinach, are the foods that contain the most vitamin K
Vegetarian food rich in vitamin K
The richest are the following vegetables:
- Curly cabbages (550 mcg / cup),
- Chard (300 mcg / cup)
- Spinach (144 mcg / cup)
- Turnip greens (138 mcg / cup).
– Other vegetables that contain enough quantity are:
– Vegetable oils, mainly:
– Fruits, mainly:
– Grains and seeds, mainly
* Related information: Diet for hemorrhages
More information on vitamin K
29 June, 2021