Benefits of brewer’s yeast for hair
BREWER’S YEAST TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY HAIR
Is brewer’s yeast suitable for hair?
Brewer’s yeast is a very suitable supplement for the health of your hair.
Why is brewer’s yeast very good for one’s hair?
Because it contains a large amount of suitable components for hair, among which are the following:
- Many proteins: In this sense it surpasses beef and veal and soy. Hair is made up of a protein called keratin.
The lack of this protein is manifested by a lackluster hair, lacking in vigor that can even split or detach from the hair follicle.
What minerals has brewer’s yeast for your hair?
The main minerals are:
- Zinc: Zinc, among other properties, protects the hair against the appearance of gray hair and premature fall. Zinc is necessary for the reproduction, growth and health of nails, hair and skin.
- Selenium: Selenium is used to prevent and eliminate dandruff, so it appears in the composition of many shampoos.
- Phosphorus: Selenium and phosphorus combine to form selenium sulfide, a component that neutralizes dandruff.
Photo of a spoonful of brewer’s yeast powder
How do you take brewer’s yeast?
- It can be taken directly in the form of tablets or capsules or in the form of flakes or powder to add to food.
- It can be added to food: salads, yogurt, with juice, with vegetables, with legumes, etc.
More information on brewer’s yeast properties and other food supplements
2 September, 2021