RECIPES OF CARROTS
Ingredients for four people:
– Half a kg of carrots.
– 3/4 liter of vegetable stock.
– 2 cloves of garlic.
– 1 onion.
– half a yogurt.
– 70 ml of cream.
– Fresh mint leaves.
– Fresh parsley leaves.
– Olive oil.
– Clean and chop the onion.
– Clean and chop the carrots into rounds.
– Peel and chop the garlic.
– In a pan, pour 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the sliced onions and garlic. Fry until lightly browned.
– Add the vegetable broth, carrots and parsley. Allow to simmer for half an hour.
– Remove from heat and, when not too hot, grind in a blender. (Leave a few slices of carrot uncrushed for decorating)
– In a separate container mix the cream and yogurt. Beat well.
– Add the cream and yogurt mixture to the hot carrot soup and stir it well. If soup is not hot, reheat before adding the cream and yogurt. (Do not let cream and yogurt boil)
– Serve over a bowl. Garnish with slices of carrot and a sprig of fresh mint.
Method of serving
More information about carrots and nutrition.
22 June, 2021