Herbal treatment for bleeding gums
Phytotherapy: Medicinal plant preparations for bleeding gums and teeth
Among all the possible plants suitable for bleeding gums, we can point out the following:
- Thyme, wild thyme (washes with the infusion of whole plant)
- Bramble (mouthwashes with the cooking of the dry leaves.)
- Lime: (Citrus aurantifolia) (Take lime juice 2 times a day)
- Plantain (mouthwashes with the juice of the tender leaves.)
- Mastic (chew it)
- Sage (mouthwashes with the infusion of dry leaves) (We can also use the green leaves to rub our teeth and gums to the same aim)
Other natural remedies
- To stop gum bleeding you can apply a compress soaked with cold water. Press gently on your gums for a few minutes.
- Consult your doctor about taking vitamin K supplements.
More information about bleeding gums treatment.
16 July, 2021