Herbal remedies for Meniere’s disease
How to treat Meniere’s disease with medicinal plants
Phytotherapy for Meniere’s disease focuses on the use of a number of plants with the following objectives:
– Plants able to reduce symptoms of the disease, especially ringing in the ears.
– Plants that can reduce stress, cholesterol and obesity, which are factors that worsen tinnitus symptoms
Phytotherapy: Herbal remedies for Meniere’s disease
Internal use preparation to treat Meniere’s disease
Among all the suitable plants, we can point out the following:
– Mistletoe (Viscum album) Because of its hypotensive properties, mistletoe improves the symptoms of this disease, specially ringing in the ears or tinnitus. (Decoction for 15 minutes of a teaspoonful of branches and leaves per cup (Do not exceed the amount of 5 g per day)
– Apple (Malus domestica) Apple cider vinegar cures for 30 days help overcome this illness. (Mix two teaspoonfuls of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink a couple of glasses a day divided into the two main meals for a month)
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) It helps combat ringing in the ears and dizziness. (Infusion of one teaspoon per cup of water. Drink 2 or 3 cups daily.
– Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Widely used since antiquity in China to reduce tinnitus. (Eat sesame seeds during meals)
– Black Cohosh (Cimifuga racemosa) The tincture of this plant, available in pharmacies and herbalists’, reduces noise or ringing in the ears. (Take it according to the patient’s leaflet)
Plants to reduce stress, cholesterol and obesity
To reduce the aggravating factors of this ear anomaly, you should consult the following links.
External use preparations to treat Meniere’s disease
– Garlic (Allium sativum), lavender (Lavandula sp), Mint (Mentha arvensis, Mentha piperita, Mentha rotundifolia, etc.) And common mullein (Verbascum thapsus): Because of their bactericidal properties, they are particularly appropriate when Meniere’s disease responds to an internal infection in the middle ear. (Carefully provide a couple of drops of diluted oil of these plants inside the ear with a piece of cotton)
– Elder (Sambucus nigra) vaporization of the decoction of a handful of flowers in water (See how to apply vaporization method in the general study of the plant)
– Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) and olive (Olea europaea): (Make a small ball with parsley and olive oil, add a little salt and introduce the mixture into the ear)
– Plantain (Plantago major) (Crush a tender leave and pour a few drops in the ear)
More information about Meniere’s disease and its natural treatment.
26 September, 2022