Vaginal bleeding natural treatment
PLANTS FOR METRORRHAGIA
Phytotherapy: Herbal remedies for the vagina bleedings
Internal use preparations for metrorrhagia
Nettle juice can be used to treat metrorrhagia
- Shepherd’spurse: (Capsella Bursapastoris (L.) Medicus) If the menstruations are not regular in the puberty is advisable to prepare infusions with shepherd’spurse. A teaspoon per water cup during one week before the menstruation. It is not possible to be applied during pregnancy.
- Nettle: (Urtica dioica) Juice of the fresh plant, obtained crushing the plant and sifting the pulp. The same can be obtained by buying directly from health food stores or herbalists’. Take half a cup a day, divided into morning and evening)
- Yarrow: (Achillea millefolium L.) Juice of the fresh plant, obtained crushing the plant and sifting the pulp. The same can be obtained by buying directly from health food stores or herbalists’. Take half a cup a day, divided into morning and evening.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) (A couple of cups before two main meals of the decoction of a couple of tablespoons of crushed dried green fruits per liter of water for 5 minutes. Let stand for about 12 minutes before drinking)
- Holm oak: (Quercus ilex) (vaginal irrigations with the resulting liquid of the decoction of 4 spoonfuls of dry crust by liter of water.)
- Witch hazel: (Hamamelis virginiana) (Infusion of a teaspoon of dry leaves per water cup. Take 2 cups per day)
- Horsetail: (Equisetum arvense L.) (Take three cups a day of preparation before or 6 grams per day of fluid extract, sold in pharmacies or herbalists) See study of the plant for possible incompatibilities.
External use compresses to treat metrorrhagia
- Purple loosestrife: (Lythrum salicaria L.) (Decoction of a handful of dried flower tops per liter of water. Apply a compress on the affected area)
More information on menstruation problems
13 July, 2021