Herbal remedies for nail ridges
Phytotherapy: Herbal remedies for stretch marks on the nails
The primary role of herbal medicine is to use those plants with the following purposes:
- Antibacterial and antifungal plants that eliminate or prevent the formation of fungi or bacteria.
- Nutritive plants that provide those adequate nutrients for good health of the nails.
Horsetail decoction for ridges on the nails
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense), because of its richness in silica, horsetail helps nails to grow more uniformly avoiding defects.
How to take horsetail for nail ridges?
- Decoction of 3 tablespoonfuls per half a litter of water.
- Take a couple of cups a day
Consult the complete study of the plant to see possible toxicity
External use preparation for ridges on the nails
- Olive tree (Olea europaea) It is interesting to massage nail cuticles with olive oil before bedtime
- Yarrow: (Achilea millefolium) Take a nail bath with the infusion of a couple of tablespoonfuls per cup of water.
More information on nail ridges and its natural treatment.
12 September, 2020