Chocolate coulant recipe
COULANT OF CHOCOLATE WITH CHOCOLATE 85% CACAO
A dessert with lots of chocolate
The chocolate coulant is a chocolate dessert that is served hot. It has the appearance of muffin, but its texture and flavor are totally different. The coulant is more bitter, because of its greater content of pure cocoa, and its interior is melted.
This “chocolate bomb” has gained fans everywhere in the world. Also known as “death by chocolate”, this tempting cake has all the properties of cocoa.
What does this coulant bring us?
The chocolate coulant is undoubtedly a sin of chocolate that will not leave indifferent to the lovers of cacao.
Its surprising contrast of textures; sponge cake on the outside and chocolate undone in the heart is a pleasure for the palate.
Although we should not take it too often, it fits into every healthy diet as long as we digest it with a good ride afterwards. Bon appetit!
Ingredients of chocolate coulant
Photo of chocolate coulant decorated with an almond, which we added at the end of the cooking
- Black chocolate with 85% cocoa
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 120 grams of flour
- 200 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Virgin Coconut Oil
Preparation of chocolate coulant
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in bain Marie slowly, and stir when they are melted to mix with each other. When they form a homogeneous mass, add a pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and add the flour, sifted, so that no lumps are formed. Add the baking soda and mix.
- Add the chocolate and stir gently until both ingredients are well mixed. It is important to stir for a long time so that the chocolate with the butter covers all the flour grains.
- The dough should be slightly thick, slightly liquid, to melt the chocolate inside. If we have a little liquid consistency, we can add one or two tablespoons of virgin coconut oil.
- Place the dough in molds previously greased with butter.
- Bake for 1015 minutes at 200ºC.
- Let it cool for 2 minutes and serve it hot.
Properties: Why do you like cacao so much?
Black cocoa is a concentrate of all components of the cocoa fruit: it contains stimulating substances like the alkaloids theobromine and caffeine; And also phenylethylamine, a component of the amphetamine family.
Because of these components, cocoa attracts those with seasonal depression, premenstrual syndrome, athletes, students and people who want to feel its stimulating effects.
We should also emphasizes the magnesium content of cocoa, as some scientists point out that the appetite for this sweet is a natural response to the mineral’s deficit in food.
We can find magnesium mainly in vegetables and legumes, foods less and less consumed by the fast food society. Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant, which prevents cramps, and very abundant in bones.
More recipes and information on cocoa and chocolate
2 July, 2021