Cauliflower with potatoes and artichokes
Ingredients for four people
- 1 small cauliflower.
- 1 kilo of potatoes.
- 1 kilo of artichokes.
- 1 onion (medium).
- 6 garlic cloves.
- 6 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- ¼ of liter of water.
- Two leaves of laurel.
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Place a pan with oil on fire.
- Cut the garlic in thin slices.
- Peel the potatoes and artichokes. Only the tender hearts are suitable.
- Fry the garlic. Once golden, add the water.
- Add the artichokes cut in half.
- Salt and simmer 1 / 4 hour
- Cut the cauliflower into small twigs and the onion into slices. Add the onion and cauliflower to the potatoes and artichokes.
- Put the bay leaves and paprika.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- In a mortar place a sprig of parsley and the two remaining garlic cloves. Chop well the two ingredients. Browse them, stirring a little and put out from the fire.
Way to serve it
- Serve hot as a starter.
More information on artichokes.
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
4 June, 2021