Recipe of pizza made with artichoke hearts, mushrooms and tomato
– 200 g of mushrooms
– 150 g of artichoke hearts (canned or cooked at home)
– Sauce of tomato.
– 1 30 cm pizza crust
– 1 avocado
– Lemon juice
– Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half.
– Pour a couple of tablespoons of Olive oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes.
– Cut the artichokes into small elongated pieces.
– Pour the tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread it well. Place the tomato, the mushrooms and the artichokes on the base properly. Water everything with olive oil.
– In a preheated oven at 200ºC, cook the pizza for a quarter of an hour.
– Split the avocado and remove the bone.
– Remove the pizza from the oven. Add some avocado pieces cut into dice. Moisten with a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt at will and a little black pepper.
– Place in the oven again and cook for about 6 minutes.
Serve hot as a main course.
More information on artichokes.
22 April, 2019