How to bake or roast mushrooms?
Recipe of baked and grilled mushrooms
Ingredients for baked and grilled mushrooms
Preparation of baked and grilled mushrooms
- After washing the mushrooms well and removing the damaged or unusable parts, separate the stems from the caps. Keep the caps intact. Keep the stems in the fridge to make mushroom soup.
- Place a few drops of Olive oil into the gills of each mushroom. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper and salt.
How to bake mushrooms
- Place all the mushrooms seasoned with salt and pepper on foil paper.
- Top with a sprig of parsley.
- Fold the foil paper so as the mushrooms can be well closed inside.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.
How to roast mushrooms
They should be roasted on wood embers, which is the way they are most delicious. It is advisable to heat the iron well and place it on a few coals so that the mushrooms are gradually made.
If we do not have the possibility to make them on firewood, we will place the iron on the stove and, when it is hot, we will place the mushrooms, reducing the intensity of the fire so that they are cooked little by little.
When to use baked or grilled mushrooms
Used them as a starter or second dish
More information on mushrooms.
17 December, 2020