ORANGE JUICE WITH POMEGRANATE
- 4 oranges
- Sugar (optional)
– Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
– Wash, cut in half and squeeze the oranges.
– Mix the ingredients using a spoon or in a blender.
– If you want, you can mix the texture straining the juice.
– If you want, it can be sweetened by adding sugar to the juice.
– Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to use it:
It is eaten as a dessert or beverage. Pour into a glass and serve.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties.
22 April, 2020