Benefits of cooked pears with cinnamon
COOKED PEARS PROPERTIES
They are highly nutritious because the fruit provides quick-sugar to the body, quickly digested and with almost instantly energy.
It is very suitable for children or sick people without appetite, because it is easy to chew and swallow.
If you add some cinnamon, essential oils of cinnamon provide soothing, relieve cramps, flatulence, and help fight intestinal infections.
COOKED PEARS WITH CINNAMON RECIPE
– 3- 4 pears
– 2 cinnamon sticks
– Half lemon
– 1 cup water
– Clean the pears, cut off the tail, peel and split them in half or quarters.
– Put water to boil.
– Cook the pears for 5 minutes over medium heat.
– Lower the heat and add the cinnamon and lemon slices, cook for 3 minutes.
– Turn off heat and let stand 4 minutes.
– Serve hot.
* Related information: Baked apple properties
More information on constipation recipes and treatment
19 October, 2021