– 2 ripe persimmons
– 1 tablespoon gelatin
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 teacup of water.
– 2 eggs
– Heat the water until boiling.
– Add water over gelatin and stir until gelatin becomes dissolved.
– Remove the cap and stalk of the persimmons. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
– Put the persimmons in a saucepan and beat them until they form a puree.
– Add lemon juice and stir well.
– Place the mixture in the freezer and wait until it is almost frozen.
– Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
– Beat the egg whites and incorporate them smoothly into ice cream. (To do this, place the egg yolks on the ice cream. Creasing a spatula into the ice cream, add some ice cream on the egg whites without beating or stirring them. Repeat the process several times until the egg whites and ice cream are mixed)
– Place the ice cream in ice cream cups and put them into the freezer until they become hard.
Ways to serve: Serve as a dessert.
More information on persimmon.